Calling on young, tech-savvy individuals of Indonesia!
- Are you an engaging and confident communicator?
- Do you have an interest in sales and marketing, and
If you answered YES to all the questions above, then this job is for you! Think you have what it takes? Then read on!
Sitebeat.com – Indonesia’s fastest growing Website Builder, is seeking highly motivated Strategic Partnership Development Specialist to join our team in our office overlooking Jakarta.
WHO ARE WE?
Sitebeat is an easy-to-use but yet powerful website builder that allows users to create stunning websites and eCommerce stores. It is our aim to become Indonesia’s number one website builder and to bring millions of aspiring entrepreneurs online by providing a best-in-class product and customer-centric support that enables our users to excel.
Our work environment offers stunning and spacious offices in some of the world’s most exciting cities: Singapore, Sydney, Kiev, Cebu and now Jakarta! We want YOU to join US – a diverse group of passionate and ambitious professionals who enjoy a supportive, fun, and open work environment.
Sitebeat.com is a member of the Dreamscape Networks, a global technology company providing powerful online solutions to everyone who wants to bring their business online. We provide a user-friendly and intuitive website building platform to entrepreneurs and individuals world-wide, while providing and ensuring Best in World service for our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT SITEBEAT
As a Strategic Partnership Development Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting customers throughout their lifetime with Sitebeat. You will be helping customers understand the value of having a website and an online presence. You will own sales targets to convert free members to paying members by providing educational and targeted sales conversations through phone, chat, email and social media.
Prior experience in phone sales, customer relations, and online technology is preferable, but as a performance-orientated company we want the best person for the job – regardless of your experience, education, or background. So if you’re willing to learn, impress, and perform, then we want to speak to you!
- Identify business opportunities and build strong customer and leads database
- Create and execute inbound and outbound sales and marketing strategies
- Be friendly and educational in your sales approach and communicate Sitebeat’s value proposition to all leads
- Give presentation, visiting, negotiating, dealing, creating, developing and selling to potential and new clients
- Educate and present Sitebeat through webinars and on-site (E.g. Roadshows) to potential clients and partners (E.g. Corporations, Associations and Institutions)
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth on-boarding and clients’ growth
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Create sales target formulation and delivery of growth targets by providing a consistent and excellent customer experience
- Identify and meet customers and partners’ needs and collaborate with Merchants/Partners/Sitebeat teams to provide tech-enabled solutions
- Meet monthly individual targets based on monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate in business/marketing or minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial role
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales.
- Have a passion and understanding of the digital space and tools (Ecommerce, Marketplaces, Social Media, Digital Marketing, e-Wallets etc.)
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
- Is innovative and possess problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Willingness to learn and grow as a person.
- Desire to generate sales for the business through customer-centric communication.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access as well as industry-specific analysis software.
- Possess strong presentation skills
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Bahasa Indonesia and English for facilitation of presentations to partners (E.g. Corporations, Associations and Institutions).
Interested applicants, please attached a copy of your resume (in English) together with a short video introduction of yourself on why you think you would be perfect to join the Sitebeat team!